When you are ready to set up your Security Light, the Peace by Hampton app will guide you smoothly through the setup process. However, here are some step-by-step instructions for you to refer to. If you have already downloaded the Peace by Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
NOTE: Before you begin the setup, ensure the Red LED on the camera is flashing rapidly. If it is not flashing rapidly, press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera for five seconds. Once reset, you will hear a will hear prompt. Then, let go of the reset button and wait for the Red LED to begin flashing rapidly.
To Setup Your Security Light:
- Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
- Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking 'Register.'
- From the 'Home' page in the app, click on the + icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on 'Smart Security Light.'
- Confirm the Red LED is blinking rapidly, and then confirm it in the app and press 'Next.'
- Make sure the app is showing the correct network, then enter your WiFi password and click next.
- Hold your device approximately 5-8 inches from the camera and allow the camera to scan the QR code. NOTE: You may need to move your device around slowly until the QR code is read. Once the camera has read the QR Code, you should hear a toned prompt confirming the QR was read. Then, press "I Heard the Tone" in the app.
- The app will begin connecting to the security light; once done, you can rename it by clicking on the pencil to the right of the name, or you can press done.
If you need further assistance setting up your security light, please submit a support ticket by clicking here, or call our Customer Care Team at (833) 732-2324. Live support is available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific.