To set up multiple Smart Bulbs at once, follow the steps below. If you have already downloaded the Peace by Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3. NOTE: You can only set up multiple bulbs of the same type (Filament, A19 or BR30) at once.
- Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking "Register."
- Install each bulb you want to set up into a light fixture or lamp, preferably one that is not far from your Wi-Fi router.
- Turn on the light fixture(s) or lamp(s), and your bulbs should begin flashing rapidly (2 times per second). If one or more of the bulbs are not blinking rapidly, turn that bulb off, pause for about a second and turn it back on, repeat this 5 times.
- In the app, click on the + in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select which type of bulbs you are setting up.
- Click on "Confirm bulb is blinking rapidly" at the bottom of the page and then click "Next."
- The Peace by Hampton app automatically brings up the Wi-Fi network; you're connected to; if that is the network you want to connect the bulbs to enter your password and press "Next." If you want to choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the network name, connect to the network you want to connect your bulb too and press the back button to return to the app and click "Next." NOTE: The PBH Smart Bulb can only connect to a 2.4 GHz Network.
- Wait for the app to connect to the Bulb; once connected, you can rename it by clicking the pencil to the right of the preexisting name, and then click "Done," or you can simply click "Done" and change the name at a later time.