Connecting your Peace by Hampton bulbs to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Google Home device, you can turn your bulbs on or off, dim or brighten them, and even change the color using just your voice. The steps below guide you smoothly through connecting your bulbs to the Google Home app.
NOTE: Your bulbs must be connected to the Peace By Hampton App prior to connecting to the Google Home App.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Select "Set up device."
- Click on "Works with Google."
- Tap on the search glass and type "Peace by Hampton."
- Select the Peace by Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email/phone number and password you use to sign into the Peace by Hampton app and click "Link Now."
- Select Peace by Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Tap on "Authorize."
- Click on the arrow in the top left two times, to return to home screen.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Peace by Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Peace by Hampton app, it will connect to the Google Home app automatically.