Connecting your Peace by Hampton plugs to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Google Home device, you can turn your plugs on or off using just your voice. The steps below guide you smoothly through connecting your plug to the Google Home app.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Peace by Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Peace by Hampton app, it will connect to the Google Home app automatically.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Click "Set up device."
- Click on "Have something already set up?" just under where it says Works with Google.
- Click on the search glass and search for "Peace by Hampton."
- Select the Peace by Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into the Peace by Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Select Peace by Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Click "Authorize."
- Select each plug you want to add, and then click "ADD TO ROOM," and select the room you want to add the plugs too.
- Repeat step 10 until you have added all your plugs to a room, or click on the "x" in the top left of the screen and add them later.