Connecting your Peace by Hampton Strip Lights to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control; using any Google Home device, you can turn your light on or off, dim or brighten them, and even change the color using just your voice. The steps below guide you smoothly through connecting your lights to the Google Home app.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Peace by Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Peace by Hampton app, it will connect to the Google Home app automatically.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Click "Set up device."
- Click on "Have something already set up?" just under where it says Works with Google.
- Click on the search glass and search for "Peace by Hampton."
- Select the Peace by Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email address and password you use to sign into the Peace by Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Select Peace by Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Click "Authorize."
- Select your Strip Lights and then click "ADD TO ROOM," and select the room you want to add them too.