"Inching" is a feature that puts the device in an automatic state: that anytime the device is turned on, it automatically turns OFF after a period of operation, which can be set anywhere between 1 second and 1 hour.
The steps below guide you through the setup of " Inching" and turning the feature on.
NOTE: The feature must be off before you can set the period of operation.
- In the Peace by Hampton app, select the Outdoor Plug by clicking on it.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on "Timer."
- Click on "Inching" in the top right corner.
- Set the "Period of Operation" by using your finger to move the minutes and seconds to the desired amount of time.
- Use the toggle button to turn the feature ON and OFF.
- Click on the < in the top left corner.