When you are ready to set up your Outdoor Grounded Plug, the Peace by Hampton app guides you smoothly through the setup process. However, here are some step-by-step instructions for you to refer to. If you have already downloaded the Peace by Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
How to Set Up Using Bluetooth:
1. Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
2. Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking "Register."
3. Plug into any outlet, preferably one that is not far from your Wi-Fi router.
4. From the 'Home' page in the app, click on the + in the top right-hand corner of the page.
5. You should receive a pop-up showing your Bluetooth plug, click on Go to add.
6. Click on the + beside "Bluetooth device."
7. The Peace by Hampton app automatically brings up the Wi-Fi network you're connected to. If that is the network, you want to connect the Plug to, enter your password and click "Confirm." If you want to choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the Network name, connect to the network you want to connect your Plug to, and press the back button to return to the app and click "Next." NOTE: The Plug can only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
8. App should connect to the Plug automatically via Bluetooth.
9. Wait for the app to finish connection; once connected, you can rename it by clicking the pencil to the right of the preexisting name, and then click "Done," or you can simply click "Done" and change the name .