Creating a Schedule allows you to set your Outdoor Smart Plug to turn on or off at a specific time on a specific day(s) or every day.
To create a schedule, follow the steps below -
- In the Peace by Hampton app, select the plug.
- Click on "Timer" at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "Schedule" at the top.
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Add Schedule."
- Using your finger move the hour and minute to the desired time you want the plug to turn on or off.
- Select each day of the week you want the schedule to run. If you only want the schedule to run once on the day it's created, skip this step.
- To choose if you want the plug to turn on or off at the scheduled time, click on "Schedule 1" and then select ON or OFF and click "Confirm."
- Click 'Save' in top right.
NOTE: You can set more than one schedule for your Smart Plug. If you want your Smart Plug to turn on at a specific time and turn off at a particular time, create one schedule to turn it on and another to turn it off.