When setting up your new LED Strip Lights, the Peace by Hampton app guides you smoothly through the setup process. However, here are some step by step instructions for you to refer to; if you have already downloaded the Peace by Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
- Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
- Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking 'Register.'
- Plug your Strip Lights into an outlet, preferably one that is not far from your Wi-Fi router; the lights should begin flashing. If the lights are not flashing, hold down the button on the controller for about 5-10 seconds until the lights start to flash.
- After a few seconds in the Peace by Hampton app, a pop-up at the bottom of the screen will appear; click on "Go to add." (If the pop-up doesn't appear after about 30 seconds, close the app completely, and reopen it.)
- Click on the + to the right of the strip lights icon.
- Choose the Network you want to connect the lights to and enter your password, then press "Next."
- Wait for the lights to connect to the app; once connected, you can change the name of them by clicking on the pencil to the right of "RGBTW" and then click "Done," or you can click "Done" and change the name at a later time.