To set up multiple Smart Plugs at once, follow the step below. If you have already downloaded the Peace by Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
- Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking "Register."
- Plug each Smart Plug you want to set up into an outlet, preferably one that is not far from your Wi-Fi router. The red light should begin flashing rapidly (2 times per second); if the red light is not blinking rapidly, press and hold the reset button on the right ride side/end of the plug for about 5 - 10 seconds.
- In the app, click on the + in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Indoor Smart Plug icon.
- The Peace by Hampton app automatically brings up the Wi-Fi network; you're connected to; if that is the network you want to connect the Plug to enter your password and press "Next." If you want to choose a different network, click on the grey symbol to the right of the network name, connect to the network you want to connect your bulb too and press the back button to return to the app and click "Next." NOTE: The PBH Smart Plug can only connect to a 2.4 GHz Network.
- Wait for the app to connect to the Plug; once connected, you can rename it by clicking the pencil to the right of the preexisting name, and then click "Done," or you can simply click "Done" and change the name at a later time.