Creating a "Timer" allows you to schedule your Smart Plug to turn on or off at a specific time on a specific day(s) or every day.
To Create a Timer, follow the steps below -
- In the app, select the plug.
- Click on "Timer" at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Add.”
- Set the desired time you want the plug to turn on or off by using your finger to move the hour and minute to the desired time.
- If you want the schedule to repeat on certain days or every day, click on "Repeat" and select each day you want it to happen.
- If you want to add a note, i.e., Plug off at 7 PM, or Plug on at 7 AM, click on "Note" type it in say and click "Save."
- If you want to receive a notification when the plug is turned on or off at the scheduled time, click on the toggle switch to the right of "Notification."
- Click on the toggle switch to the right of "Power" to choose if you want the plug to turn ON or OFF at the set time.
- Click "Save" in the top right corner of the screen
NOTE: You can set more than one schedule for your Smart Plug. If you want your Smart Plug to turn on at a specific time and turn off at a particular time, create one schedule to turn it on and another to turn it off.