Connecting your bulb(s) to Google Home allows you to enjoy hands-free control. Using any Google Home device, you can control your devices using just your voice.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap on the "+" in the top left of the screen.
- Select "Set up device."
- Click on "Works with Google."
- Tap on the search glass and type "Peace by Hampton."
- Select the Peace by Hampton skill once it auto-populates.
- Enter the email/phone number and password you use to sign into the Peace by Hampton app and click "Link Now."
- Select Peace by Hampton and click "Link Now."
- Tap on "Authorize."
- Click on the arrow in the top left two times, to return to home screen.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Peace by Hampton skill, any time you add a new device to the Peace by Hampton app, it will connect to the Google Home app automatically.