When you are ready to set up your new WiFi Camera, the Peace By Hampton app will guide you through the setup process. However, here are some step-by-step instructions for you to refer to. If you have already downloaded the Peace by Hampton app and created an account, skip to Step 3.
Note: Ensure your camera is fully charged before using it for the first time.
- Download the Peace by Hampton app from the Play Store or App Store on your smart device.
- Create a Peace by Hampton account by opening the app and clicking 'Register.'
- From the 'Home' page in the app, click on the + in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on 'Wireless Camera.'
- Slide the switch on top to the 'open' position. Open the cover and install the Micro-SD card and the batteries. Press the reset button until you hear the 'system reset' prompt from the camera speaker. Close and lock the cover.
- You should hear the prompt, "The camera is now ready to begin paring." The indicator light on the front should flash blue and purple.
- Click Scan QR Code in the app and click next.
- Verify the WiFi network and password, click next.
- A QR code should appear on your smart device, hold the screen 4-8 inches from the camera.
- You should hear a toned prompt confirming that the camera successfully scanned the code.
- Click done in the top right.
- Place or install your Battery Camera where you wish.